Let Your Meat Loaf
* 2 eggs
* 1 C milk
* 1/2 C white bread crumbs, soft
* 3 tsp. salt
* 1/2 tsp. pepper
* 2 lb. ground chuck
* Aluminum foil
1. Place the eggs in a large mixing bowl.
2. Whisk gently.
3. Add the milk and whisk until well blended.
4. Add the breadcrumbs.
5. Sprinkle in the salt and pepper.
6. Mix together well
7. Add the ground chuck.
8. With your hands mix all the ingredients together well.
9. Form mixture into a loaf.
10. In a baking dish place a piece of aluminum foil that hangs about 6 inches over the side of the pan.
11. Place the loaf in the aluminum foil and cover securing tightly.
12. Place the loaf in the freezer for up to 2 months.
13. When ready to cook preheat oven to 350 degrees.
14. Prepare a baking dish with a non stick cooking spray.
15. Place the unwrapped loaf into the prepared pan.
16. Bake 1 1/2 hours or until the meat is cooked through and no longer pink.