1. Bring the oven temperature to 375 degrees.
2. Spray a muffin tin with a non stick cooking spray or use paper liners.
3. Stir together the milk, oil, lemon juice, egg white, lemon rind and vanilla until completely combined.
4. Sift the flour into the liquid mixture.
5. Add the sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and stir until completely moistened.
6. Carefully fold in the blueberries only stirring long enough to mix them through the batter.
7. Fill the muffin cups almost to the top.
8. Bake 16-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.