1. Put oil in heavy skillet over medium heat; add chicken and cook, flipping several times. Chicken is cooked through when juices run clear when poked with a knife.
2. Meanwhile, steam broccoli and make rice.
3. Remove chicken when cooked through from skillet and keep warm on a platter.
4. Whisk together the remaining ingredients in same heavy skillet and continue cooking over medium heat until thickened, whisking occasionally.
5. Spoon hot cooked brown rice on plate, set chicken alongside, arrange broccoli spears next to rice and drizzle liquid from skillet over all.
This is a very filling 'diet' dish, partly because you can eat all the chicken you want, plus the brown rice never leaves you wanting! Brown rice is packed with nutrients without adding a lot of valueless calories. If you have tried dieting and have always been hungry, this is the dish to try - it fills you up without adding unneeded fat and calories.