1. Rinse the chicken and pat dry with a paper towel.
2. Place the butter in a large skillet on medium heat.
3. Melt the butter completely.
4. Add the dressing mix.
5. Stir to combine.
6. Place the chicken in the skillet.
7. Cook the chicken 6 minutes.
8. Flip and continue cooking another 6 minutes or until browned.
9. Place the soup, cream cheese and wine in a large mixing bowl.
10. Mix together well.
11. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
12. Place the chicken pieces in a large baking pan.
13. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken being sure to completely cover the chicken.
14. Bake for 1 hour.
15. Prepare the rice as directed on the package.
16. Place a bed of rice on a plate.
17. Top with the chicken.
18. Sprinkle with the parsley and serve.