* 1 pear, peeled, cored and cut into small chunks
* 1/2 Cup seedless grapes
* 1 banana, cut into small chunks
* 2 tsp. honey
* 1/4 C cranberry juice
* 6 ice cubes
1. Put the pear, grapes and banana together in the blender.
2. Puree the fruit until very smooth.
3. Pour in the honey and cranberry juice and pulse 3 times or until blended in.
4. Add in the ice cubes and cover the blender.
6. Blend until the ice cubes are completely mixed into the mixture.
7. Pour into glasses and serve right away.
Pears, grapes, banana, and cranberry... blended all together with honey makes one good and good for you smoothie. The cranberry juice adds some nice color and the banana makes the smoothie, well, smooth. Kids love this one!