* 2 peaches, peeled, sliced and pitted
* 1 banana, sliced
* 1 C of chopped, fresh strawberries
* 1 3.5 oz box of instant vanilla pudding and pie mix
* 2 C cold non-fat milk
* Brown sugar for sprinkling
1. Layer fruit into a glass dish and sprinkle with a little brown sugar.
2. Prepare vanilla pudding (with non-fat milk)
according to package instructions.
3. Once pudding is ready, pour over fruit.
4. Chill until fully set.
This is an incredibly simple and quick dessert that will also works great with a variety of different fruits.
You can increase the amount of fruit for a healthier option. Kids love this recipe!