1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray casserole baking dish lightly with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
3. In a shallow dish, place the egg white and beat in the water slightly. Set aside.
4. In a separate shallow dish, place the bread crumbs. Set aside.
5. Lightly spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
6. Set up your egg white, bread crumb and baking sheet assembly line. Then dip each eggplant slice first in the egg, then in the bread crumbs. Place the eggplant slices on baking sheet as you go.
7. Bake eggplant on one side for 25 minutes in your preheated oven. Flip each piece over and continue baking 12 minutes longer. When done the eggplant should be a nice golden brown.
8. In casserole baking dish, begin your layers with just enough spaghetti sauce to cover the bottom, then some of the eggplant, then some of the Mozzarella cheese. Then repeat, spaghetti sauce, eggplant, Mozzarella in this order until all the ingredients have been used ending with the Mozarella cheese.
9. Bake in your already preheated oven for 30 - 35 minutes or until the eggplant is fork tender.
10. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese just before serving if you'd like.