* 6 carrots, grated
* 3 cups cooked rice (white or brown)
* 3/4 cup onion, chopped
* 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
* 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
* 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
* 1 1/2 cups evaporated skim milk
* 1/2 cup fat-free egg substitute or 4 egg whites
* 4 tablespoons non/lowfat Parmesan cheese
1. Combine the carrots, rice, onions, herbs, and cilantro in a bowl, and stir well. Add the milk and egg substitute or egg whites, and stir well. Coat a casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray (nonfat), and spread the mixture in dish. Sprinkle the cheese on top.
2. Bake at 350 degrees F for 50-60 minutes. Let cool for 5-10 minutes.