1. Spray 4 quart crock-pot with non-stick spray.
2. Cook Macaroni and cheese per box directions.
3. Add all ingredients except cheddar cheese to crock-pot and mix.
4. Cook, covered, for 4 hours on low.
5. Add cheddar cheese, cover and cook for 5-10 minutes or until cheese melts.
6. Stir and serve.
If you're going to have lots of kids roaming around your house, playing hard, you need a hearty lunch for them. This works out great because it's ready in 4 hours without a bunch of work by you, so you can throw it together, go watch the kids, and dish up big bowls come lunch time. This satisfies a kids appetite and you can get right back out there to play some more.