* 1 C cooked macaroni, cold
* 1 lg. onion, chopped
* 1 lg. carrot, diced
* 1 lg. tomato, diced
* 1/2 C sliced mushrooms
* 1/4 C shredded Cheddar cheese
* 2 TBSP butter
* Salt and pepper to taste
* Enough water to completely cover the vegetables
1. Place the vegetables in a large soup pan.
2. Cover the vegetables with water.
3. Bring the water to a rapid boil over medium high heat.
4. Reduce heat to low.
5. Add the butter.
6. Stir in the salt and pepper.
7. Cover the pot and simmer until the vegetables are fork tender.
8. After the vegetables are tender to your liking add the macaroni.
9. Mix in the cheese.
10. Continue cooking on low until the macaroni is heated and the cheese has completely melted.