1. Place the mango chunks, milk, juice, and water into the blender.
3. Cover the blender and puree until smooth.
4. Pour the mixture into a Popsicle mold or into 5 oz. cups.
5. Insert a wooden Popsicle stick into the middle of each cup.
6. Allow the popsicles to freeze at least 3 hours or until solid.
There are all kinds of popsicles that I could make this summer, but I think this is my favorite. Mango is unusual enough to make these frozen treats a hit in my house. Sure, our freezer will be filled with its share of plain old orange kool-aid popsicles, but for a real treat, we're going with this exotic freezer pop!