* 1 1/2 lb sturdy white-fish fillets, your favorite
* 1/3 cup Tequila
* 1/2 cup Triple sec
* 3/4 cup lime juice
* 1 tsp salt
* 1 garlic clove, crushed or grated
* 2 tsp olive oil
* 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
* 1 sweet onion, finely diced
* 1 Tbsp jalapenos, chopped
* 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
* 1 lime, juiced
* dash salt and black pepper
* 4 large tortillas or 8 small tortillas
* sour cream for garnish if desired
1. Put fish fillets in shallow glass dish.
2. In separate bowl, whisk together the tequila, triple sec, lime juice, salt, garlic, and oil, then pour over the fish, making sure all the fish is coated.
3. Cover the fish with plastic wrap and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes, or refrigerate if it's handier for up to 4 hours. Be sure to turn the fish several times during the marinating process.
4. Cook fish either on indoor grill, heavy skillet, oven, or outdoors until fish is solid white and cooked through; cool on rack.
5. In large bowl, combine the tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, cilantro, juice from lime, salt, and black pepper.
6. Arrange tortillas on a working surface. Break fish up a bit and arrange pieces in the middle of the tortillas. Spoon the tomato salsa on top, dividing evenly between the tortillas. Roll up the bottom once, then roll lengthwise until closed like a burrito.
7. Store in refrigerator until ready to eat, or transport to picnic in a shallow container with tight cover.