1. Heat the oven temperature to 350 degrees.
2. Spray a mini-muffin tin well with a non stick cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, pour both flours, the sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix well to combine all the ingredients together.
4. Into the dry ingredients, carefully incorporate the oil and the eggs.
5. Pour the orange juice into the mixture, stir gently and then add the vanilla and orange extract.
6. Spoon the marmalade into the mixture.
7. Using a rubber spatula, mix ingredients together from the bottom up making sure all the ingredients are mixed together well and the dry ingredients are completely moistened.
8. Fold in the walnuts making sure they are mixed throughout the batter.
9. Fill each muffin cup 2/3 full of the batter.
10. Bake 9 - 10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.