1. Place the water in a large saucepan over medium high heat.
2. Place the potatoes, skins included into the boil water.
3. Boil until fork tender about 15 minutes.
5. Remove skins and mash potatoes.
6. Place the potatoes back into the saucepan.
7. Add 2 C Water and the tomato juice.
8. Stir in the butter, salt and pepper.
9. Bring liquid to a boil over medium high heat.
10. Reduce heat to low, cover saucepan and simmer 10 minutes.
11. Pour in the milk.
12. Turn heat up to medium and return liquid to a boil.
13. When mixture is boiling rapidly remove saucepan from the heat.
14. Stir in the eggs.
15. Serve immediately.