Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Healthy Recipes
Makes 12 servings
* 1 cantaloupe cut into chunks
* 1 honeydew cut into chunks
* 3 cups fresh pineapple chunks
* 1 cup halved strawberries
* 1 banana cut into chunks
* 1/2 cup sour cream
* 2 tablespoons brown sugar
* 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
1. In a large bowl, combine the melon, pineapple and strawberries; set aside.
2. Place the dressing ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Serve with fruit salad.
Christine Steendahl ~ Publisher of Dine Without Whine ~ A Family Friendly
Weekly Menu Planner E-mailed to you each week. www.dinewithoutwhine.com
My other popular recipes:
Got a recipe that you love? Why not let others love it too?
Other Sites you May Enjoy:
Start your own Food Business
Food Direct Sales Home Business Opportunities
What Can I Make with This Food?
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Contact Us | Easy Free Recipes