1. Combine bread flour, whole-wheat flour, oats, wheat germ and yeast together in large mixing bowl.
2. Place honey, milk, water and butter in bowl with dry mixture.
3. Using your hands mix all ingredients together well.
4. Once mixed together place a towel over the top of the bowl and allow mixture to rise.
5. Preheat over to 350 degrees.
6. Once bread has raised, shape into a loaf.
7. Place in loaf pan and bake 1 hour or until bread is lightly brown.
8. This recipe can also be used in a bread machine.
9. Follow manufactures directions when using your machine.