* 2 cans (14 1/2 oz each) chicken broth
* 1 can (14 1/2 oz) diced tomatoes (not drained)
* 1 can (4 oz) diced green chiles
* 1 package (16 oz) frozen corn kernels, partially thawed
* 1 red bell pepper, chopped
* 1 green bell pepper, chopped
* 1 onion, chopped
* 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper
* 1 teaspoon ground cumin
1. Put in crock pot: broth, tomatoes, green chiles, corn, bell peppers, onion, chicken and garlic pepper. Stir well.
2. Cover and cook on high for an hour. Bring heat down to low and cook for another 4 hours. Add cumin and serve.