1. Lay the chicken into the bottom of the crock pot and coat with the salsa.
2. Add the garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper stirring to combine.
3. Cover and cook for 4 hours on low temperature.
4. Remove the chicken to a plate and cool.
5. Shred the chicken once it is cool and stir it back into the salsa mixture.
6. Cover and continue cooking on low for 2 hours.
7. Add the corn and beans and continue cooking on low, covered for 1 hour.
8. optional: serve as the filling in corn torilla burritos