* 3/4 lb ground beef
* 1 pkg taco seasoning mix
* 1 C mild shredded cheddar cheese
* 2 TBSP water
* 2 (8 oz) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
*1 C salsa
* 3 C lettuce, shredded
* 1 medium tomato, diced
* 1/4 C onions, chopped
* 1/2 C pitted ripe black olives, chopped
* 1 C sour cream
* 1 C salsa
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Over medium heat cook beef until completely cooked and crumble.
3. Remove meat from heat and add taco seasoning, cheese and water.
4. Grease a pizza pan.
5. Separate crescent rolls into triangles and place in circle on pizza pan with points outward.
6. Leave a small opening in the center of triangles.
7. Place meat at large end of triangle.
8. Fold pointed end over top, tuck and pinch together.
9. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until crescents are lightly browned.
10. Top with remaining ingredients and serve.