*4 Poblano chilies, seeded, peeled, chopped and roasted
*2 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
*1 TBSP scallions, minced
*3 tsp lime juice
1. Mix together chilies, cream cheese, scallions and lime juice with an electric mixer until smooth.
2. Cover bowl with plastic wrap.
3. Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
4. Remove chili mixture from refrigerator.
5. Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
6. Brush both sides of each tortilla with olive oil.
7. Toast tortillas in skillet about 30 seconds per side.
8. Lay toasted tortilla flat.
9. Place enough chili mixture in the tortilla to come within 1/4 in of the edge all the way around.
10. Roll tortillas over filling.
11. Cut each roll into slices.