1. In a large mixing bowl sift together the flour, baking powder and soda.
2. Sift in the cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
3. In a separate large bowl put the pumpkin puree.
4. Stir in the sugar, milk and beaten eggs and mix well.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin puree mixture but not stir.
6. Add the oil and nuts then stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened.
7. Do not over mix or the batter will be lumpy.
8. Spray 2 mini loaf pans well with a cooking spray.
9. Fill each pan evenly with the batter.
10. Bake in a 350 degree oven 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
11. Let cool completely on wire racks before slicing.