* 1 pan of cornbread, baked and cooled
* 7 to 9 slices bacon, cooked until crispy, drained and crumbled
* 1/2 C chopped onion
* 1/2 to 1 C green bell pepper, chopped
* 2 large tomatoes, chopped
* 1 to 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
* 1 C mayonnaise
* Salt and pepper to taste
1. Crumble the cornbread into a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the bacon, onion, peppers, tomatoes and eggs into the cornbread.
3. Mix together well.
4. Fold in the mayonnaise.
5. Adjust the mayonnaise according to your taste.
6. Add the salt and pepper.
7. Continue mixing until all ingredients are mixed together well.