* 2 heads cabbage, shredded
* 1 small head red cabbage, shredded
* 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
* 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
* 1 medium onion, finely chopped
* 1 - 2 large carrots, peeled and grated
* 2 C mayonnaise
* 2 TBSP mustard
* 2 TBSP sugar
* 4 TBSP wine vinegar
* 2 t pepper
* 2 t dried cilantro
* 2 t basil
* 2 t parsley
1. In a large sized bowl, mix cabbage, red cabbage, bell peppers, onion and carrots.
2. Combine mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, vinegar, pepper, cilantro, basil, and parsley in another bowl.
3. Pour mayonnaise mixture over vegetable mixture and stir well, coating vegetables completely.
4. Cover coleslaw and chill overnight.