* 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
* salt and pepper
* 2 tablespoons cooking oil
* 1 package (10 oz) fresh sliced mushrooms
* 3/4 cup chicken broth
* 1/4 dry red wine
* 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
* 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
* 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
* 2 teaspoons cornstarch
* 1 tablespoon cold water
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chicken in hot oil then set aside.
2. Pour other 1 tablespoon of oil in same skillet and heat on medium. Cook mushrooms for about 5 minutes, stirring often. Add broth, wine, mustard, chicken, tomatoes and artichoke hearts.
3. Bring to a boil then bring heat down to medium-low. Cover and cook 12-15 minutes.
4. Stir cornstarch and water together in a little bowl. Stir into sauce. Bring to a boil. Heat, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens (about a minute or two).