Nacho Chip Cheese Ball
* 1 (6 oz) pkg. pepper jack cheese, shredded
* 1 (4 oz) pkg. Cheddar cheese, shredded
* 2 (3 oz) pkg. cream cheese, room temperature
* 1 TBSP lime juice
* 1/2 tsp onion powder
* 1/4 C ripe black olive slices, chopped fine
* 1/4 C fresh cilantro, chopped fine
* 3/4 C nacho chips, crushed
1. In a food processor put the pepper jack cheese, Cheddar cheese and cream cheese.
2. Add the lime juice and onion powder.
3. Process until all ingredients are mixed together.
4. Remove the mixture with a rubber spatula to a large mixing bowl.
5. Add the chopped olives and cilantro.
6. On a flat surface spread a piece of waxed paper,
7. Sprinkle the wax paper with the crushed nacho chips.
8. With your hands form the cheese mixture into a ball.
9. Cover the cheese ball completely by rolling in the crushed chips.
10. Lay out another piece of wax paper.
11. Place the cheese ball on to the wax paper.
12. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
13. Serve with hearty crackers.
The Pepper Jack cheese really makes this cheese ball stand out among all other cheese balls on any "company's coming" table. It's perfect for entertaining during the Super Bowl or Nascar races. The spicy cheese and nacho chips make it just a bit more guy-friendly, as opposed to being sweeter and rolled in chopped nuts. I'm just saying, a bucket of beer and this Nacho Chip Cheese Ball will be a hit!