1. Blend together the dry mustard, celery seed, thyme, salt, pepper and cayenne.
2. Rub each chop well on both sides with the mixture.
3. Allow the chops to stand at room temperature for 25 minutes.
4. Heat the grill to the high temperature.
5. Sear the chops 2 minutes, turn and continue searing for 2 more minutes.
6. Reduce the heat to the low temperature.
7. Grill an additional 8 minutes or until the juices run clear.
Be sure to get nice thick pork chops for this recipe. If you haven't tried grilling pork chops, you are in for a treat. Be sure to sear them on a nice, high heat so you maintain the juices. Serve these chops with a cool, crisp salad to offset the spicy flavors.