1. Combine sugar, water, butter, and cocoa in a large saucepan
2. Bring to a boil and let boil for 1 minute, then remove from heat.
3. Add remaining ingredients into saucepan and stir to mix well.
4. Take a spoonful of dough and drop onto a waxpaper covered cookie sheet.
5. Let cookies sit out at room temperature. Cookies will firm up as they cool.
Once the boiling is done, this is a great recipe to make with kids. It's not fussy, you don't have to go real fast, so it's perfect for little hands and short attention spans! Enjoy!