1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Beat the egg whites until stiff then add the sugar 1 Tbsp at a time beating after each addition.
3. Using a wooden spoon or rubber spatula stir in the coconut and vanilla.
4. Drop by spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet and bake 20 minutes.
5. Cool on the cookie sheet 2 minutes then move to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Know someone who is on a wheat-free diet? These cookies are delicious and a real treat for anyone who's monitoring their gluten. But, no matter who you make these cookies for, they won't miss the wheat at all.