1. Spray a cookie sheet with a non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
2. Place the bread stick dough on a flat surface and roll out.
3. Use a rolling pin to help lengthen and slightly flatten the dough.
4. If the rolling pin sticks dust it lightly with flour.
5. Once the dough is flat, cut into 2 in strips.
6. Coat the bread dough with garlic butter on the side that is facing up.
7. Place one cocktail sausage on strip.
8. Wrap the strip of dough completely around the sausage link.
9. Place each link on the cookie sheet.
10. Preheat oven to the temperature direction on the bread stick dough label.
11. Bake as directed on the package for the bread sticks being sure dough is light brown before removing from oven.
12. Use the assorted mustards or your favorite condiments for dipping.