1. Set the oven to 325 and preheat.
2. Place the oats, wheat flour, bran and wheat germ in a bowl and toss.
3. Add the almonds and both types of seeds and toss again to combine.
4. Whisk together the salt, water, honey and vanilla until blended well.
5. Pour the mixture over the oat mixture and mix until well blended.
6. Form the mixture into bite-sized clumps or nuggets.
7. Spray a cookie sheet well with a non stick cooking spray.
8. Place the nuggets on the prepared cookie sheet.
9. Bake 35 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Cool completely and place in an air tight container to store.
You can tweak this recipe all sorts of ways, but the basic idea is always the same. Lots of good, crunchy goodness, all in one handful! We use this as a snack, breakfast cereal, and dessert (yes, on top of ice cream). Give it a try and see if you can ever be without a supply!