1. Heat the oven to 375░F. Lightly spray two baking sheets with the cooking spray.
2. Set out a large bowl and combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. Cream the butter and both sugars together. Beat until smooth, about 1 minute. Add the applesauce, egg and vanilla and mix until blended about 2 minutes. Add the flour to the applesauce mixture and mix well. Stir in the oats and raisins.
4. Drop rounded teaspoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets about two inches apart.
5. Bake until slightly golden, about 10 to 12 minutes.
6. Remove the baking sheets from the oven and cool on wire racks for 5 minutes. Remove the cookies and cool completely. These cookies can be made ahead and stored in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
Serving 2 cookies
Saturated Fat 1g