Oh My Darling Drumsticks
*1 TBSP ginger juice
*1 TBSP honey
*8 chicken drumsticks
*2 C canola oil
*4 TBSP corn flour
*2 egg yolks, lightly beaten
*4 TBSP breadcrumbs
1. Pour the ginger juice into a large plastic bag.
2. Add the honey to the juice and shake the bag to mix.
3. Place the drumsticks in the bag, seal and turn to coat.
4. Place in the refrigerator to marinate between 4 and 8 hours.
5. Pour the canola oil into a deep fryer.
6. Heat the oil to 365 degrees.
7. Remove the drumsticks from the bag and discard the marinade.
8. Place the flour into a shallow bowl.
9. Place the egg yolks into a shallow bowl.
10. Place the breadcrumbs into a shallow bowl.
11. Roll the drumsticks through the flour.
12. Dip them into the egg yolks.
13. Roll them through the breadcrumbs covering completely.
14. Fry the drumsticks 2 at a time for 5 minutes or until crispy.
15. Drain on paper towel before serving.
You want to make something special for Valentine's Day that pleases the entire family? These drumsticks will do the trick. The grown- up flavor of the ginger combined with every kid's favorite, sweet honey taste, makes it perfect! The batter gives the drumsticks a definite Daddy approval rating, so everyone comes out on top. Everyone will think you made these drumsticks just for them!