1. Brown ground beef.
2. Drain meat well.
3. Place water in a large pot over medium heat.
4. Add browned meat being sure itís slightly crumbled.
5. Stir in tomato paste, onion, chili powder, salt, cinnamon, pepper, allspice, vinegar, cumin, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper and garlic powder.
6. Reduce heat to medium low.
7. Cover pot and simmer 3 to 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
8. Prepare spaghetti as directed on the box.
9. Drain well.
10. Remove bay leafs from chili.
11. Pour chili over the top of the spaghetti.
12. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese over the top.