1. Place oil in a deep fryer or large saucepan.
2. Bring oil to 365 degrees.
3. Place eggs and water in a bowl.
4. Whisk together being sure eggs are blended well.
5. In another bowl combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
6. Mix together well.
7. Place flour in a separate bowl.
8. Cut mozzarella into strips 1/2 in by 1/2 in.
9. Roll cheese strips in flour.
10. Then place floured cheese into the egg mixture being sure to cover.
11. Roll in breadcrumbs.
12. Fry about 3 in each batch.
13. Allow to fry about 45 seconds or until coating is a golden brown.
14. Drain on paper towel.
15. Be sure to bring oil temperature back up to 365 degrees before frying each batch.