1. Preheat broiler.
2. Prepare a shallow baking dish with a non-stick cooking spray.
3. Place chicken breast on broiler and broil 6 minutes.
4. Turn chicken and continue to broil another 5 minutes.
5. Place marmalade, lemon juice and crushed mint into a saucepan.
6. Place saucepan over low heat.
7. Heat marmalade mixture until slightly smooth.
8. Brush mixture over one side of the chicken.
9. Return chicken to the broiler for 4 minutes.
10. Turn chicken and brush with mixture.
11. Broil 5 minutes longer.