1. Preset the oven temperature to 375 degrees allowing the oven to preheat.
2. Dump the flour into a mixing bowl.
3. Stir in the basil, thyme, oregano, tarragon, salt and pepper until blended in well.
4. Wash the chicken under cold water and pat dry with paper towel.
5. Lightly spray a shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
6. Pour the broth into the baking dish.
7. Place the chicken into the flour mixture and turn to coat well.
8. Lay the chicken in a single layer into the prepared baking dish.
9. Bake 45 minutes or until the chicken juices run clear, basting often with the broth.