Preheat oven to 425.
1. In a large skillet brown ground beef and drain. 2. Stir in pasta sauce.
3. In a 11x7 casserole dish, spoon in 1 cup of the sauce mixture evenly.
4. Arrange 1/2 package of frozen cheese ravioli over sauce mixture, put more sauce on top along with shredded cheese and repeat layering ending with sauce.
5. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or until ravioli are done.
6. Remove foil and top with remaining mozzarella cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes or until melted.