1. Pound the chicken breasts with a meat pounder or mallet until flat, and even, about 1/4 inch. Set aside on non-stick paper or wax paper.
2. Turn oven on to 375 degrees.
3. In a mixing bowl, place the cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream.
4. Using an electric mixer, beat on low speed until very smooth and creamy.
5. Add the Parmesan cheese and stir to incorporate.
6. Fold in the artichoke hearts being sure they are mixed throughout the spread.
6. Place 1 TBSP of the spread on top of each of the flattened chicken breast.
7. Roll the chicken breasts up and secure with a moistened toothpick.
9. Place the rolled chicken breasts into a shallow baking dish, sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, open flap side down.
10. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top of the rolled chicken breasts.
11. Bake the chicken breasts, uncovered, for 35 - 40 minutes or until chicken in cooked through.