* 1/2 C orange juice
* 1/2 C frozen blueberries
* 1/2 C canned peaches, chopped
* 1 (6 oz) container vanilla yogurt, frozen
* 1 ice cream scoop orange sherbet
* 2 tbsp honey
* 1 C ice, crushed
1. Pour the orange juice into the blender.
2. Place the blueberries and peaches in with the orange juice.
3. Carefully add in the yogurt and sherbet.
4. Add the honey to the mixture.
5. Carefully dump in the ice.
6. Blend the mixture until completely combined and smooth.
Orange sherbet is a really nice change from ice cream in this drink. The yogurt and sherbet keep everything nice and light and frothy. There are a lot of flavors going on in this little smoothie! Enjoy!