1. Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add milk and sugar stirring constantly until sugar is completely moistened.
3. Add eggs and lemon rind.
4. Be sure eggs are stirred in well.
5. Pour in sifted flour, baking powder and salt mixing until all ingredients are mixed well.
6. Pour into a lightly greased jellyroll pan.
7. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for approximately 30 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
9. In a medium bowl stir together melted butterscotch chips, peanut butter and crushed cornflakes.
10. Be sure cornflakes are mixed in well.
11. Once cooled cut jellyroll into slices.
12. Spread peanut butter mixture over slices.