1. Put the chocolate chips into a saucepan.
2. Pour the milk into the pan.
3. Add the salt.
4. Over low heat cook the mixture, stirring continuously, 5 minutes.
5. The chocolate should be smooth and creamy.
6. Remove from the heat.
7. Quickly stir in one half of the peanut butter chips.
8. Blend the vanilla extract quickly.
9. Place wax paper in square baking pan.
10. Spread the mixture into the pan evenly.
11. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
12. Place the remaining peanut butter chips into a pan.
13. Combine the whipping cream with the chips.
14. Melt the chips in the cream over low heat, stirring continuously until smooth.
15. Spread the glaze over the fudge.
16. Let the fudge stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Peanut butter, meet chocolate... chocolate, may I introduce peanut butter. When you get these two together, you just moved closer to a town called Bliss. The peanut butter in this fudge is not only mixed into the chocolate fudge itself, but then, as if that weren't enough, it's used to create a decadent glaze over the top of the fudge, too. There's no way to miss with this combination.