1. first get out a cake pan and oil it
2. then you want to measure out the rice crispies into a big bowl
3. then you want to put the corn syrup,peanut butter, and sugar in a bowl and heat for two mins at a time until melted then mix together
4. then pour the mixture over the rice crispies and mix until the rice crispies are evenly coated
5. then put the rice crispies in the cake pan and pack it down (if you dont do third step your rice crispies will fall apart)
6. then melt the chocolate chips and pour over the rice crispies and let them set for 30-40 mins.