1. Stir pears, sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg together.
2. Add lemon juice and stir well.
3. Gently add blueberries.
4. Place one piecrust in a 9 in pie pan.
5. Pour filling into the crust.
6. Place cut up pieces of butter strategically over top of filling.
7. Place the other piecrust over the top of the filling.
8. Crimp edges to seal.
9. Slit the top crust so the steam can escape.
10. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
11. Bake 50 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
12. If edges start to become over brown cover with aluminum foil until the pie is done.