1. Set the oven temperature to 425 degrees and allow to heat.
2. Prepare a muffin tin by spraying each cup with a non stick cooking spray or using paper muffin cups.
3. Place the soybean flour, all purpose flour, salt, baking powder and sugar into a large mixing bowl and toss the ingredients together to incorporate.
4. Pour the milk in a separate bowl.
5. Add the egg and oil and whisk until thoroughly blended together.
6. Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture.
7. Mix well until the dry mixture is moistened being careful not to over mix, the batter should be slightly lumpy.
8. Sprinkle in the cinnamon and nuts and stir until the cinnamon and nuts are completely incorporated into the batter.
9. Fill each muffin cup 2/3 full of the batter.
10. Bake 13-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.