* 1 lb ground chuck
* 1 medium onion, chopped
* 1 small green pepper, chopped
* 1 (4 oz) can mushrooms, drained
* 1 (26 oz) jar pasta sauce
* 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
* 1 t Italian seasoning
* 1 lb spaghetti, broken into small pieces
* 3/4 C milk
* 2 eggs, slightly beaten
* 1 (5 oz) pkg. sliced pepperoni
* 1 1/2 C Cheddar cheese, shredded
* 2 C Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
1. Cook the spaghetti as directed on the package.
2. Rinse, drain and set aside.
3. Crumble the ground chuck into a large skillet placed over medium heat.
4. Stir in the onions, green pepper and mushroom.
5. Cook until the meat is browned completely through.
6. Drain well.
7. Pour the pasta sauce over the meat mixture.
8. Stir in the tomato sauce.
9. Sprinkle with the Italian seasoning.
10. Allow mixture to simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
11. In a mixing bowl slightly beat the eggs.
12. Add the milk and mix until well blended.
13. Add the egg mixture to the spaghetti.
14. Toss to cover the spaghetti completely.
15. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
16. Spray a baking dish with a non stick cooking spray.
17. Place one half of the spaghetti in the bottom of the baking dish.
18. Pour half of the sauce over the top.
19. Repeat with remaining spaghetti and sauce.
20. Cover with aluminum foil.
21. Bake 45 minutes.
22. Allow to stand 5 minutes before serving.
23. To freeze the casserole before baking cover and place in the refrigerator to cool.
24. Freeze for up to 2 months.
25. To reheat allow casserole to thaw in the refrigerator over night.
26. Bake as directed above.