* 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
* 3/4 cup water
* 1 tablespoon sea salt
* 1 onion, sliced
* 1 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 1 teaspoon pickling spice
* 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled
1. Place all ingredients, except eggs, in a saucepan.
2. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes. 3. Place eggs in a large bowl and pour sauce on top.
4. Cover bowl and place in refrigerator at least 12 hours before serving.
Serve these at game time and watch the fans sit up and take notice. This isn't something you would typically see outside of a tavern or pub. They are very fun and actually quite delicious when served along other sports bar type food and drink.