Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Healthy Recipes
* 4 plum tomatoes, seeded & diced
* 1 small onion, diced
* 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
* 4 fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded & diced
* 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1. Put all ingredients in a glass or plastic bowl and toss together until combined.
2. Serve immediately with chips, or cover and refrigerate until needed.
You can serve this as a dip for tortilla chips or as a condiment with tacos or just about any grilled food, especially fish. Just put it on the table and watch it disappear!
Be sure to use very fresh ingredients because you always taste the freshness when there are only a very few ingredients in a dish.
My other popular recipes:
Got a recipe that you love? Why not let others love it too?
Other Sites you May Enjoy:
Start your own Food Business
Food Direct Sales Home Business Opportunities
What Can I Make with This Food?
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Contact Us | Easy Free Recipes