* 1 lb lean boneless pork, cut into 1" cubes
* 1 cup dried small white beans, rinsed & drained
* 1 cup hot water
* 1 can (14 1/2 oz) diced tomatoes in puree
* 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste
* 1 can (20 oz) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained, juice reserved
* 1 can (4 oz) diced green chiles
* 1 medium onion, chopped
* 1 tablespoon chili powder
* 1 tablespoon ground cumin
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Put in crock pot: pork, beans, water, tomatoes, tomato paste, drained juice from can of pineapple, chiles, onion, chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder. Stir well.
2. Cover and cook on low for 9 hours. Add pineapple chunks and serve.