Popcorn With a Twist
* 2 bags Fat Free microwave popcorn (any flavor), popped
* 6 C Baked Cheddar flavor corn snacks
* 2 C fat-free pretzel sticks
* 2 TBSP reduced-fat margarine, melted
* 1 tsp chili powder
* 1/2 tsp ground cumin
* 1/2 tsp garlic powder
* 1/4 C grated Parmesan cheese
1. Melt margarine in microwave until completely melted.
2. Once margarine is melted stir in chili powder, cumin and garlic powder.
3. Be sure to mix all ingredients together well.
4. Pop popcorn according to package directions.
5. Place popcorn, corn snacks and pretzels together in a large bowl.
6. Pour melted butter mixture over popcorn mixture.
7. Cover bowl and toss being sure to coat well.
8. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
9. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
10. Place popcorn mixture on an ungreased cookie sheet in single layer.
11. Bake 10 minutes.
12. Remove from oven and cool completely.
13. Place in airtight container to store.