1) In large heavy skillet, heat to medium high and add cooking oil, about 1/8 inch. Brown pork chops on both sides and remove, set aside.
2) Add the 2 cups water to skillet and bring to a boil.
3) Add to boiling water; butter (or margarine), spices, Worcestershire sauce, and mixed veggies, bringing back up to a boil. Turn off heat and stir in potato mix, celery soup, and milk, stirring thoroughly.
4) Pour mixture into a 9x13 baking dish and arrange browned pork chops on top.
5) Cover dish with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes.
6) Uncover and bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
When pork chops are on sale, I freeze packages of six or eight and get all the other ingredients stocked in my pantry. This way, I have an easy go- to meal any time. I just take the chops out in the morning and dinner is ready in a breeze. PLUS... this dish tastes like it took a lot of planning and preparation, when it doesn't take much work at all.